Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Anybody else miss the old ways?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I miss the last thirty members on the board feature that the old board had on the right side as well as the odd math it had at the bottom left for the number of peeps currently online. Anybody else remember when you'd come on and it'd say 75 users now online and you could hear a pin drop? lol That was cool. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member GlamRockKID's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH YES ! I miss the old BOARD. Wish it was still Here. We lost alot of people when the Board Moved and Lost a few more who didin't adjust to the new board.

    I use the board like a Glam Rock News paper. I just pull it up and read what is going on. Day by Day. I rarely ever post. But still here in the Shadows Watching!

    Want to say Hi to My Freind. ( bblade ) See u made it back here after a Year and half and your getting around on here, ok.
    ALso Want to say HI, to all my other freinds on here. u know who u are...HI

  3. #13
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Originally posted by Carl I.:

    Jay, I agree with you 100%!!! Shame really. I never paid attention to JJ's board, due to my realizing that some stinky stuff was going down. But the probs of numerous boards got bled into that one, right?

    Shame, there could be some wonderful tune talk going down if we could all just learn to get along.
    <font size="3" face="Arial">Yes Carl, JJ's board became the proxy battleground for certain disagreements that started elsewhere.

    To expand on my previous post, I think things have gone too far to ever even hope of getting this board back up to snuff.

    What I miss most about the old board's structure, is being able to archive your PMs.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Stacey0471's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What I miss most about the old board is the pretty green lights that didn't work. Awww, what a nostalgia trip. Those were the days.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member TUFF TIGGER TYGER's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    645
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I miss the old board too, good times. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member 37bolts's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24th, 2003
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah...people liked me more there...On the old board if you weren't on for a couple days you would get a "Where's so and so" thread.I haven't been on this board in month's and no one noticed.lol
    Ashliegh

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Stacey0471's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, with the number of people that stay 'invisible' on here, or don't sign in to view, you could've just been lurking, I guess.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've noticed, Ash. Just didn't say anything. Not wanting to be too nosey, ya' know? lol

    I like this board, btw. It's what we have and works for me. I miss the old board too but am happy that we have this one. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Sherri Sixxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yes,of course agree wth Cotton Ball,am real glad we have this board!!Thanx!! :-)

  10. #20
    Inactive Member MARKYGLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    1,274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ONE COOL FEATURE (FOR EGOMANIACS) I REMEMBER FROM OLD BOARD WAS TO KNOW WHO WAS THE LAST 5 PEOPLE WHO WATCHED AT YOUR PROFILE!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •